Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sit 'n Sleep

I realize it may seem odd to some people that I post pictures of Samuel's sleeping positions.  Just bare with me and all will make sense. A week or two ago, I posted this picture...


It was the first time I saw him sleeping on his back in a normal sleeping position.  If nothing else, he's usually on his belly with his knees curled up under him and behind in the air. About a week after I took the above picture I found him in his most bizarre sleeping position as of yet.  Here's what you need to do if you'd like to replicate his position.  First you have to have a slatted headboard (or footboard, I suppose).  Then you shove a teddy bear into the slats to act as a pillow and then twist your arm back behind you.  Like this...



Then use your other arm to support yourself while you snooze.  I suggest closing your mouth so you don't snore, but Samuel prefers to keep his open...



HAPPY SLEEPING!

1 comment: