Sunday, June 19, 2011

Trying to get dressed

After Samuel's bath I set him down to play while I was cleaning up and it turned into a little baby photo shoot.  Here are some of the cutest / silliest ones...

Here, I picture him thinking, "I likes to touch my belly".  You have to say that with a hillbilly accent to get the full effect.



Then he realized he had toys to play with...



And toys make him happy...




I wish I could say something profound about this one like "he's pondering his life's decisions" or "he's looking towards his heavenly father for advice".  But he's really just looking at the ceiling fan go round and round and round...


We finally got dressed and then it's was time to play some more.  Recently he's taken a liking to book chewing...





This is kind of a deer in headlights look...



This one looks like he's trying to imitate how his bear is sitting...

No comments:

Post a Comment