Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Take the Picture!

Dan had to travel down to Dallas a few weeks ago.  About mid-way through his first day, I thought it would be cute for him to get a picture of the kids doing something sweet.  They were playing in their room and I walked in and announced "Samuel, give Evie a big kiss so I can take a picture and send it to Daddy".  He did, but I missed the moment and snapped the picture just as he was pulling away.  So I told them to do it again and they did, but they both were distracted by the TV behind me so it wasn't very cute.  I told them to do it a third time, which they did, but I missed the moment yet again.  When I told Samuel I missed it his response was "Mommy?!".  I told him to do it once more and I wouldn't miss it again.  I raised my camera and Samuel said "Are you ready?".  I assured him I was and he grabbed Evie's head and planted one on her followed up with "Did you get it?".  And I did!


This may be one of the cutest spontaneous, turned staged, turned back to spontaneous photos yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment