Friday, March 16, 2012

Updated pics of Evie

Evie's 3-month birthday was last Monday.  While I was taking some pictures of her, it occurred to me to that I never posted pictures of her at 2-months.  As a result, you get a 2 for 1 deal today.


Here's Evie in her swing at about 2 1/2 months.  Samuel didn't like swinging very much and spent little time in it.  Evie, however, LOVES her swing!  She swings / naps for hours in it.  Although, she doesn't look very happy in the picture below, she was having fun.  She just has something about smiling for the camera.





She's just shy of 3-months old in the pictures below.  Here's Evie doing some tummy-time while chewing on her hand...




This picture really isn't post-worthy because of the lighting and shadows, but it's the closest picture I have to her smiling.  It will have to do until I can get a better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment