Thursday, December 8, 2011

How time flies...

Well, I've gone and done it again.  Two weeks have passed and I've not done a single blog post.  I've had the best intentions.  Really, I have.  I've even started a post a time or two, but then something comes up.  It's been a crazy couple of weeks...

We had to get 9 hogs to the meat processor last week when our hauling truck's transmission decided to blow.  We had to scramble to get a rental truck to haul the hogs, which wasn't fun at the last minute. Not to mention borrow a bigger trailer the evening before because several people didn't tell us until last minute that they were ready for their orders.  I'll be sure to do a seperate post on this!

And then there's the fact that I'm 9-months pregnant, so I'm trying to get a bunch of loose ends tied up - food made and froze, Samuel's gear packed and ready to go, house clean, Christmas tree up, blah, blah, blah.

Last but not least, I work all day.  Thankfully, yesterday was my last day before starting maternity leave.  I have a few days to finish up before I'm induced on Monday, assuming little girl doesn't decide to come before then.  Thank goodness for 3-months of paid maternity leave.  What a huge blessing!

This is where a lot of people would say "I'm not trying to make excuses, but...".  But I really am so I'll just fess up to it and tell you that I'll get on the ball and gets some posts done soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment