Saturday, November 12, 2011

Family pictures

About a month ago a friend of mine announced that she wanted to pursue her love of photography and start a business.  We're not typically the "staged photograph" kind of family, but she asked if we'd be willing to allow her to take photographs of us to build her portfolio.  Seemed like a win-win situation for everyone.

She came out to our house on a beautiful October morning and took pictures around the farm so it would be a natural setting.  We started the day with family pictures...







Then we moved onto maternity pictures.  These are so hard to do.  I  looked at some online and they ranged anywhere from elegant and tasteful to umm...not so tasteful.  I sent my friend a link to some that I really liked to show her what I was comfortable with. I'm 30-weeks along in these pictures.







We're hoping to also have her take baby pictures after Baby Girl Thayer gets here.  I'll be sure to post them if we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment